Tuesday, September 20, 2005







Yea Spain (Alicante/Valencia) is really great. We (my boyfriend Andi, our friend David and me) get there for one week in September.
I guess 90% of the people there are Britans, so it was no great problem to communicate
there, without Spanish experiences.

We rent a holiday flat of the cousin of my office collegue Robert. The neigboughs where Britans and some of them had dogs.
The shepard dog was Afi and the Chihuaha-Jack Russel-Mix was Mizi (the cutest dog I ve ever seen, with vampire teeth)
The beach was great and the waves were soo neat!!!

My boyfriend was got tanned so fast.
As I have a very sensitive skin I read my books in the shade.

The way to the beach was a bit ugly. There where used condoms and other litter on the path but anyway we made some pics ^_^ form David and my boyfriend Andi.

On our fly back we delayed on both flights (from Alicante to Palma and from Palma to Vienna)
and we wait 12 hours in Airports.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home